The New Zealand Salary Survey provides detailed remuneration information for the Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain and related sectors.
It looks at how salaries have changed over the previous two years, if there have been significant increases across all positions, how salaries compare to others in each industry sector, the variability in salaries across the regions, the benefits offered to attract and retain employees.
It is undertaken biannually by Lawson Williams, with FGC and the NZ Institute of Food Science and Technology, and focuses on technical roles in the food industry. The results are free to participating companies and provide specific data for the food industry across New Zealand. It includes positions in the following disciplines:
- Technical – Product Development, Packaging, Process development
- Quality – QA, QC, Laboratory, Compliance, Food Safety
- Health and Safety
- Supply Chain, Transport and Procurement
- Operations and Production
- Engineering and Maintenance
See general data from the 2021 Salary Survey report here, and individual data here