The FGC office is in Wellington where close working relationships with relevant government departments are maintained.
- FGC’s activities are overseen by a Board of Management.
- Specific issues are addressed by working groups that consist of representatives nominated by member companies. Those working groups are: Export, Health & Regulatory, Industry Relations, Membership Services, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Talent & Diversity. Special-interest working groups are established from time to time to address specific topics.
- The Chief Executive Officer oversees day-to-day administration of FGC.
- FGC’s activities are conveyed to members in regular newsletters and circulars.
Members meet formally twice each year at:
- The Half Yearly Meeting and AGM held in Auckland in April/May.
- The Annual Conference held in New Zealand/Australia in November.
These meetings provide valuable forums for members to listen to and discuss issues of interest and concern.
Mike Pretty, Chair
Scott MacKay, Vice-Chair
Results for Customers (RFC)
Aurelie de Cremiers