Membership of the New Zealand Food & Grocery Council is open to companies in New Zealand that supply food, beverages or non-food products or services to the grocery industry.
The benefits of membership are diverse and depend on your company’s needs.
- Advocacy for industry and company issues
- Networking with other companies and professionals involved in FMCG
- Mentoring for smaller companies on company and industry issues
- Informative conferences, seminars and workshops
- Information on industry developments
- Access to our exclusive monthly newsletter which contains updates on industry developments
- Guidance and support for members on issues ranging from product recalls and export/import, to labelling and regulation, and even dealing with the news media.
We don’t define our work by job descriptions so if your company has an issue, we’ll work hard to help.
We have a Half Yearly Meeting & AGM in May/June and our annual conference in October/November. These are excellent opportunities for networking with those in the industry, as well as the chance to listen to some topical speakers.
During the year our working groups, which are made up of member specialists in their fields, host many member-only speaker sessions. These working groups are: Export, Health & Regulatory, Industry Relations and Supply Chain, Membership Services, Safety, Sales and Marketing Agencies, Talent & Diversity.
Particularly popular among members are the events we host in conjunction with the major retailers, Foodstuffs and Progressive Enterprises. These are opportunities for members to talk face-to-face with the CEOs, Merchansdise Managers and others.
If you would like to join the FGC, please click the button below to Apply for a Membership.
The NZ Food & Grocery Council
|Monthly events to learn, participate and network with like minded people from your industry.|
|Latest relevant news, information and legislation available in one place for your convenience.|
|Timely and expert advice and support on the fast moving consumer goods industry.|