FGC is headed by Chief Executive Katherine Rich
The FGC office is in Wellington where close working relationships with relevant government departments are maintained.
- FGC’s activities are overseen by a Board of Management.
- Specific issues are addressed by Membership Services, Industry Relations, and Health & Regulatory, Export, SMA working groups. All member companies may nominate representatives to these working groups. Special-interest working groups are established from time to time to address specific topics.
- The Chief Executive Officer oversees day-to-day administration of FGC.
- FGC’s activities are conveyed to members in regular newsletters and circulars.
Members meet formally twice each year at:
- The Half Yearly Meeting and AGM held in Auckland in April/May.
- The Annual Conference held in October/November.
These meetings provide valuable forums for members to listen to and discuss issues of interest and concern.
Tim Deane, Chair
Scott MacKay, Vice-Chair
Results for Customers (RFC)
Delmaine Fine Foods
Aurelie de Cremiers