FGC internship initiative for top talent
FGC is launching an initiative to create a pipeline of top talent for the FMCG industry. The FMCG Internship Programme will be unveiled in Auckland this Thursday, 27 July. It has been developed in response to feedback from members.
The launch event will outline the opportunity, attraction, selection and recruitment process along with the training programme. The programme offers:
- The opportunity to connect with talented university students before they graduate
- Marketing, attraction and screening co-ordination by industry experts
- A tailored FMCG training programme
- The chance to evaluate potential future graduate candidates during the internship
- The ability to build brand on campus now and engage brand ambassadors for the future
- Support with all aspects of the internship programme from inductions to feedback
The launch event will be presented by Talent Solutions principal consultant Seren Wilson and Bizadvisor director Kelly Smith.
Registrations can be taken on the day, with applications to students opening on 31 July.
For further information, email Seren Wilson